Server and storage solutionsMarch 15, 2017
ĐINH HỒNG KHANHApril 20, 2017
Position: Recruitment Specialist
Working place: Hà Nội
- Work closely with Department Managers to identify recruitment needs and position requirements
- Research the suitable channels, build up HR network to attract the qualified candidates.
- Screen CVs, contact candidates, process the interview to filter the qualified candidates for the right position, follow up the offer.
- Update CVs and maintain resource pool
- Participate in employer branding activities
- Make recruitment reports: Interview report, hiring report... on weekly, monthly.
- HR Supports:
- Assists in Training, Employment Management, Employee Engagement Activities
- Bachelor’s degree, major in Human Resource Management, Marketing or related fields
- At least 1 year experience in Recruitment. Having experience in ICT industry is a plus
- Fluently English in writing and communicating skills
- Good sense in identifying, approaching and attracting potential candidates quickly
- Ability to work well in a team environment as well as independently
- Good logic thinking, carefulness and thoughtfulness
Come Join SVTECH, you will have a chance to enjoy
- Opportunities to be trained by global leading companies, such as Oracle, Juniper, Hitachi, IBM, HP, etc.
- A Dynamic, Professional and Friendly Working Environment with the philosophy “Company is the sweet home” and “People are the most precious resource”. SVTECH is the second home where every member lives and works together with a warm heart and a spirit of continuous learning towards.
- Competitive salary package & annual profit bonus (up to 15 months)
- Additional International Insurance Package for employees and family up to $3000
- Nourishing environment with various activities: team building, sports, music, sunflower program, happy hours, etc.
Interested candidates please send us your CV to email@example.com
Please visit our website: www.svtech.com.vn
Hà Nội Office
Trần Phương Thúy (Ms.)
Senior Recruitment Specialist
Tel: (04) 3 942 7100 - Ext 142
M: + 84 912 160 090