DEVOPS ENGINEER (HN)October 23, 2019
[HN] Cloud Engineer (OpenStack)May 15, 2020
You understand the customer’s business requirements, technical requirements and/or competitive landscape. You provide technical sales support and solutions to customers. You will accomplish this by identifying, technically qualifying and addressing prospect’s technical requirements.
- Collaborating with sales teams to analyze & clarify customers’ business objectives & requirements in details to select & advise them on the suitable solutions.
- Works with partners & vendors to study products and solutions.
- Study documents on available solutions of partners & vendors.
- Answering technical questions.
- Knowledge transferring to other members within/cross departments.
- Data Integration
- Data Warehouse
- Graduated from University related to Information Technology.
- Knowledge one of major: RDBMS: MS SQL Server, MySQL, Oracle …
- Special good knowledge about ETL tools
- Good experience at SQL
- Have knowledge about programming languages: Python, Java, SQL, Linux scripts, .NET …
- Good at English or TOEIC 500.
- Active, zealous, can work with high pressure.
- Experienced with Data Analytics or BI solutions such as Power BI, IBM Cognos, OBIEE, Qlik, Tableau, …
- Experienced with ETL tools
Come Join SVTECH, you will have a chance to enjoy
- Opportunities to be trained by global leading companies, such as Oracle, Juniper, Hitachi, IBM, HP, etc.
- Participate in large projects covering various business segments, work on large-scale enterprise servers and storages at big data centers, with certified local and international experts.
- A Dynamic, Professional and Friendly Working Environment with the philosophy “Company is the sweet home” and “People are the most precious resource”. SVTECH is the second home where every member lives and works together with a warm heart and a spirit of continuous learning towards.
- Competitive salary package & get annual bonus directly from company’s profit.
- Additional International Insurance Package for employees and family.
- Nourishing environment with various activities: team building, sports clubs, music, sunflower program, happy hours, etc…
Interested candidates please send us your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Ho Chi Minh Office
Nguyễn Quý Nam Dao (Ms.)
Talent Acquisition Specialist
Tel: (028) 3 948 7620- Ext: 338
M: + 84 908 921 423